Product Review: MO Waterproof Convertible Backpack
This product is a large, attractive backpack, suitable for carrying a large laptop. As you can see in these photos, there are tons of zippered pockets, besides the main interior space.
I think the best feature of this product is the multitude of pockets, of all different sizes. You an actually store shoes inside this pack.
Main Interior Compartment Padded for Laptop
- Numerous zippered compartments feature large leather pulls.
- One exterior compartment has multiple mesh pockets inside, as well as yet another zippered compartment.
- Side mesh pocket to hold a water bottle.
- Small waterproof compartment at very top of pack.
- I found it easy to adjust the shoulder straps.
- Lowest compartment is a "shoes" compartment, which is waterproof, with vent holes facing down.
- Yet another waterproof comparment under the shoulder straps.
- Handle on side to use as messenger bag if desired.
- Manufacturer offers 15 year warranty.
- Interior pocket also has RFID blocking protection for your wallet or electronics.
One of the Many Compartments
Messenger Bag Handle
I did not see any problems with this product. The backpack is well made, and I found no defects in either material or workmanship. Keep in mind that this backpack is not really designed for hiking. So, there is neither a sternum strap or a hip strap.
So overall, I thought this product was very good. I love all the waterproof pockets. I think this pack would be great for traveling, or for bringing all your supplies to campus or the office.